Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans

208 of 217 Kixeye Reviews
Update added by user Aug 15, 2012

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2012

I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander.The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts.

Why high level accounts? Because once most of their weapons are upgraded to the maximum allowed, they no longer need to pay in facebook credits to speed up the process. Kixeye demands players witha problem to contact them through their support system by sending them a ticket. However, there is only one automated response that claims there was firm evidence that the player was a cheat, without giving any detail as to what the cheat consisted of.

If you ask again, you get the same response regardless of the different questions being asked. They say that they will not divulge their investigation process for security reasons, however, what I am asking for is what I am accused of, not how they found out whatever it is they claim they did. Many players are now boycotting the game. I spoke on their forums and mentioned the boycott, and also posted pictures of the sectors in which people had gathered their platoons in the middle of the map and stopped playing.

They deleted the posts, and banned me from their forums claiming that I threatened them with a boycott. I mentioned the boycott, I did not threaten.

There is a difference.Considering everything, their unreasonable and unfair bans, their lack of respect for their consumers, their failure to respond to their consumers' concerns and complains, their continued arrogance and censorship, and persistent refusal to engage in any dialogue whatsoever, I can only conclude that Kixeye is a scam designed to relieve people of their money.

12dfbb39 review #339292
144 217 Helpful?
Had the same issue36 Comments107
Had an experience with Kixeye?  Submit review about this company
208 of 217 Kixeye Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login

Apr 30 #978287

Message the guys from Fairplay directly through Kix forums. If you aren't unbanned by those from Fairplay team then you know what you did.

1 0 Reply

Apr 20 #974395 Birmingham, Birmingham

I got banned 2 day kixeye said I was cheating I was a level 40 with all toons on level 16 why would I need to cheat

0 0 Reply
SuckItUpLittleBuddy

Apr 10 #970506

Complaining about a game that was free.
SMH...

0 4 Reply
nick

Mar 27 #964300 Matawan, New Jersey

It's much easier on your psychological well being to get into a game that is not pay to win. Once you spend some time and money you get trapped in the game because you don't want to give up what you have already invested. It's a drain on your time and money for no better benefit than playing a non pay to win game.

3 0 Reply
SERIOUSLY

Mar 14 #958408

LOL ! So *** to complain about something soooo trivial!

2 6 Reply
byebye

Feb 27 #951557 Lule, Norrbotten

Igot the same *** answer from kixeye (my id in warcommander 24365495) that i got "we got proof of cheating" bla bla bla but i dont got to see proof... this is sooooo weak from them //Nils

saad

Jan 08 #927620 Riyadh, Ar Riyad

cn you review my account coz im banned but my base is still allive plsssss.my user id is 1363973..i have also to much buying gold ......plssss response

0 2 Reply
pissedthefukoff

Dec 16, 2014 #916795 Mountain View, California

B.S. on the cheat *** excuse. Its not just war commander. Ive been seeing this same pattern on MANY online games. Also with the high level accounts all the account user info will be reset and the account will be sold on an unknown third party site at a very nice price. Of course by someone with no connection to the game developers. If you spent actual money for any credits and you know you never used a cheat *** get hold of your card company and dont let up until a charge back is issued. This mess is becoming all too frequent within the gaming community.

3 0 Reply
nk007

Dec 02, 2014 #909528

please unbanned me i apolozise id:32313252

0 2 Reply
notgivingit

Nov 18, 2014 #902170 Boston, Massachusetts

they don't have to tell you what they found just that you were found to have been cheating.
I got banned from a game because come to find out my brother had used a maphack that stayed in memory but I couldn't see. so when I logged into my account I got hit with a ban hammer. I asked very politely if they could tell me why I was banned. which they told me it was found that I had a 3rd party program that was against the TOU and that my ban would be 30 days. when I replied that I never used one but asked for helping in finding it, I actually got a nice response, I only assume because I had been a user of their game for 8+ years and never had 1 incident before. anyways, the CS rep told me I should run anti virus software, which I already had and check my running processes, especially if this was a commonly used computer , which at the time it was, come to find out the maphack was running in the background which I found through ctrl+alt+del. killed the process and emailed the CS rep to thank them for their help and was looking forward to getting back to the game. even though I wasn't the one at fault, since it was my PC that was used I took responsibility for what happened on it. now NO ONE gets on my pc , not even my folks. now if something else happens I have no one to blame but myself.
now with that long winded response typed, I suggest that you & the numerous other people getting banned by kixeye STOP playing their games and blaming them for YOU being banned.
... Show more

4 2 Reply

Oct 16, 2014 #885506

You guys are complaining about a video game. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

7 19 Reply
NotFooledByKixeye

Nov 04, 2014 #895409 Penn Yan, New York

They are not complaining about a video game. They are complaining of unfair, unsound, and dishonest business practices after they have spent money to have something. Get a clue, loser.

18 2 Reply
khan

Sep 14, 2014 #869794

i also have the same issue they reckless answer to me also

Cira_Ka

Sep 08, 2014 #867308

KIXEYE IS A GOLD DIGGER...

Sep 04, 2014 #865744

I just had the same issue with them.

0 0 Reply
Condo

Sep 03, 2014 #864956

I think kixeye should be banned foe cheating.

1 1 Reply
Bong Salazar

Aug 26, 2014 #861630

I too had the same experience! I was accused and banned of cheating with out explaining how they investigate the said accusation, nevertheless I did send another complaint and they sent me the same answer. It's totally nonsense banning the player just because I did used another IP address. It's not impossible why consumers came to this decision of boycotting the game.

1 0 Reply
MalikMubashir

Aug 26, 2014 #861555 Rawalpindi, Islamabad

hi kixeye iam not cheater and you suspend my lvl 36 ilove my lvl and this game war commander i need with my life
please help me :cry

3 4 Reply
PissedoffConsumer101

Aug 19, 2014 #858488

I have had my account banned,
only been playing a few months, level 32
but have spent 100's of hours playing
I've made 13 separate gold coin purchases
I have NEVER cheated, Hacked or used any exploits whatsoever
i have sent in 4 tickets, the first ticket they said it was a permanent ban with no appeals. They are now ignoring my tickets and it says "answered" as soon as i send it in. this is the first time i have played a Kixeye game, never again!! for a company to just ban a innocent paying customer without first investigating is ridiculous! and to ignore their appeals is mind boggling Kixeye are thieves and an unethical company!!

4 0 Reply

1-20 of 107 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kixeye.
Filing a new complaint about
×