Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans

Aug 15, 2012
review #339292
Update added by user Aug 15, 2012

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2012

I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander.The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts.

Why high level accounts? Because once most of their weapons are upgraded to the maximum allowed, they no longer need to pay in facebook credits to speed up the process. Kixeye demands players witha problem to contact them through their support system by sending them a ticket. However, there is only one automated response that claims there was firm evidence that the player was a cheat, without giving any detail as to what the cheat consisted of.

If you ask again, you get the same response regardless of the different questions being asked. They say that they will not divulge their investigation process for security reasons, however, what I am asking for is what I am accused of, not how they found out whatever it is they claim they did. Many players are now boycotting the game. I spoke on their forums and mentioned the boycott, and also posted pictures of the sectors in which people had gathered their platoons in the middle of the map and stopped playing.

They deleted the posts, and banned me from their forums claiming that I threatened them with a boycott. I mentioned the boycott, I did not threaten.

There is a difference.Considering everything, their unreasonable and unfair bans, their lack of respect for their consumers, their failure to respond to their consumers' concerns and complains, their continued arrogance and censorship, and persistent refusal to engage in any dialogue whatsoever, I can only conclude that Kixeye is a scam designed to relieve people of their money.

a9d48a0
Had an experience with Kixeye?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
180 of 189 Kixeye Reviews

Oct 16

You guys are complaining about a video game. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

khan

Sep 14

i also have the same issue they reckless answer to me also

Sep 04

I just had the same issue with them.

Condo

Sep 03

I think kixeye should be banned foe cheating.

Bong Salazar

Aug 26

I too had the same experience! I was accused and banned of cheating with out explaining how they investigate the said accusation, nevertheless I did send another complaint and they sent me the same answer. It's totally nonsense banning the player just because I did used another IP address. It's not impossible why consumers came to this decision of boycotting the game.

MalikMubashir

Aug 26 Rawalpindi, Islamabad

hi kixeye iam not cheater and you suspend my lvl 36 ilove my lvl and this game war commander i need with my life
please help me :cry

PissedoffConsumer101

Aug 19

I have had my account banned,
only been playing a few months, level 32
but have spent 100's of hours playing
I've made 13 separate gold coin purchases
I have NEVER cheated, Hacked or used any exploits whatsoever
i have sent in 4 tickets, the first ticket they said it was a permanent ban with no appeals. They are now ignoring my tickets and it says "answered" as soon as i send it in. this is the first time i have played a Kixeye game, never again!! for a company to just ban a innocent paying customer without first investigating is ridiculous! and to ignore their appeals is mind boggling Kixeye are thieves and an unethical company!!

Jul 17

Its sad that cheaters will proclaim to the world how innocent they are. I believe the problem is all these people don't realise just how much they are actually hurting real live people. What happens to company's when their lively-hood quit the game because cheaters have been permitted to play rampantly?
When you cheat, you hurt other players. Other players who support Kixeye and spend real money with the company, ensuring it thrives. But when you cheat, you hurt them, and some if not most then leave the game. You just cost the company money.
So no, cheating is not harmless, you are costing the company a lot of money. The right thing to do would be to admit what you did was wrong, and move on. Maybe if you are honest, and admit to what you did, and say you learned your lesson, maybe just maybe then they might reverse their ban. But by denying the truth, you are just continuing to cause them problems. And that's not right. They provided you with a free game, and you spit in their face, ran off their legitimate customers and then continue to attack them.
SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOUR FAMILY! SHAME ON ALL WHO ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU!

0 2 Reply
Kriegar

Jul 19 Centreville, Virginia

It's odd that you immediately jump to this conclusion, when so many are aware that cheaters who are actively coining remain in play, while players who are not cheating get banned. It is actually you, who should be ashamed, as the company is costing themselves, and everyone else, money. And when they invoke processes that are shady, unexplained, and unprovable, or undefendable, then it is they who are the thieves, not the honest player being penalized.
Of course, you're posting anonymously, so that says a whole lot about you, now doesn't it?

4 2 Reply
KILL_ZONE

Oct 01 Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires

hello first. Kixeye canceled accounts fairly ?. ask because I was a victim of cheaters in the sector 57 almost 3 years ago now and I tired to send reports by a cheater clan who had locked my base completely and bases of my friends too. spent a week locked inside our bases because it was never suspended hellstorm Kixeye event and those players. that's when I started to use the traps there too and if you cancel Kixeye me. is that fair ?
then from that moment until today will not leave alone because in my Kixeye Kixeye reasoning acted at their convenience because those players they placed money in their accounts .
this is not cheating. This is the farce of Kixeye to fill their pockets.

Tim Gilbert

Jun 14

I am looking for people that have spent their money on this app jut to b Banded please contact me at kewltim50@gmail.cm I am investigating and think their is something big we all can do about Kixeye stealing and committing Fraud if we all just join together we will make a difference.. I haven't been Band yet but I see the Foreigners talking about doing a mass report on me as well in the 267 and I have spent a lot of money on this app so if you have spent please contact me only in the USA sorry Don't know what to do for other people in other countries but here in America we can take things to another Level.. This app needs to be shut down and the Administrator of the app should be held accountable for their theft. I say Class Action and I am buying..

5 0 Reply
Chaos

Aug 10

I am one who was banned..Never cheated..And spent big money.

frank_db07

May 11

me uno al estado porque me an banneado mi cuenta di siendo que uso *** y nunca lo use en mi vida lo único que is se fue no entrar en 1 año y mi base supongo que nunca se reparo y me dieron banned por eso y esta muy mal exigimos respuestas que nos dejen conforme no estas que nos asen enojar mas es todo una farsa

SGTDESTRUCTION

May 07

I AGREE I AM ONE AS WELL WHO IS A LEVEL 38 ALMOST LVL 39 MAXED OUT EVERYTHING THEY ALSO RESET ME I WILL JOIN THE BOYCOTT

3 0 Reply
youssef tlili

Apr 09 Tunis, Tunis

hi kixeye i am not cheating and you suspend my lvl 16 i love my lvl and this game war commander i need with my life
Your User ID is: 28088620 and thanks :cry

4 0 Reply
doasido

Apr 04 Minneapolis, Minnesota

There is a group in game called HS they group up and take over sectors for no reason. Most of them have *** program downloads.
They need to be looked at and if they are hacking they need to be banned from game, because most all players play by the rules, not fair that other players get away with on playing by the rules.

Concerned

Apr 01 Palm Bay, Florida

Has anyone that was banned unfairly, Seriously looked into getting a Class action lawsuit against KIXEYE?

3 0 Reply
khaled

Mar 07

please help me :cry

1-20 of 93 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kixeye.
Filing a new complaint about
×