Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans

Aug 15, 2012
review #339292
Update added by user Aug 15, 2012

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2012

I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander.The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts.

Why high level accounts? Because once most of their weapons are upgraded to the maximum allowed, they no longer need to pay in facebook credits to speed up the process. Kixeye demands players witha problem to contact them through their support system by sending them a ticket. However, there is only one automated response that claims there was firm evidence that the player was a cheat, without giving any detail as to what the cheat consisted of.

If you ask again, you get the same response regardless of the different questions being asked. They say that they will not divulge their investigation process for security reasons, however, what I am asking for is what I am accused of, not how they found out whatever it is they claim they did. Many players are now boycotting the game. I spoke on their forums and mentioned the boycott, and also posted pictures of the sectors in which people had gathered their platoons in the middle of the map and stopped playing.

They deleted the posts, and banned me from their forums claiming that I threatened them with a boycott. I mentioned the boycott, I did not threaten.

There is a difference.Considering everything, their unreasonable and unfair bans, their lack of respect for their consumers, their failure to respond to their consumers' concerns and complains, their continued arrogance and censorship, and persistent refusal to engage in any dialogue whatsoever, I can only conclude that Kixeye is a scam designed to relieve people of their money.

6608752
2.9
Had an experience with Kixeye?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA

Jul 17

Its sad that cheaters will proclaim to the world how innocent they are. I believe the problem is all these people don't realise just how much they are actually hurting real live people. What happens to company's when their lively-hood quit the game because cheaters have been permitted to play rampantly?
When you cheat, you hurt other players. Other players who support Kixeye and spend real money with the company, ensuring it thrives. But when you cheat, you hurt them, and some if not most then leave the game. You just cost the company money.
So no, cheating is not harmless, you are costing the company a lot of money. The right thing to do would be to admit what you did was wrong, and move on. Maybe if you are honest, and admit to what you did, and say you learned your lesson, maybe just maybe then they might reverse their ban. But by denying the truth, you are just continuing to cause them problems. And that's not right. They provided you with a free game, and you spit in their face, ran off their legitimate customers and then continue to attack them.
SHAME ON YOU! SHAME ON YOUR FAMILY! SHAME ON ALL WHO ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU!

Kriegar

Jul 19 Centreville, Virginia

It's odd that you immediately jump to this conclusion, when so many are aware that cheaters who are actively coining remain in play, while players who are not cheating get banned. It is actually you, who should be ashamed, as the company is costing themselves, and everyone else, money. And when they invoke processes that are shady, unexplained, and unprovable, or undefendable, then it is they who are the thieves, not the honest player being penalized.
Of course, you're posting anonymously, so that says a whole lot about you, now doesn't it?

1 1 Reply
Tim Gilbert

Jun 14

I am looking for people that have spent their money on this app jut to b Banded please contact me at kewltim50@gmail.cm I am investigating and think their is something big we all can do about Kixeye stealing and committing Fraud if we all just join together we will make a difference.. I haven't been Band yet but I see the Foreigners talking about doing a mass report on me as well in the 267 and I have spent a lot of money on this app so if you have spent please contact me only in the USA sorry Don't know what to do for other people in other countries but here in America we can take things to another Level.. This app needs to be shut down and the Administrator of the app should be held accountable for their theft. I say Class Action and I am buying..

2 0 Reply
frank_db07

May 11

me uno al estado porque me an banneado mi cuenta di siendo que uso *** y nunca lo use en mi vida lo único que is se fue no entrar en 1 año y mi base supongo que nunca se reparo y me dieron banned por eso y esta muy mal exigimos respuestas que nos dejen conforme no estas que nos asen enojar mas es todo una farsa

SGTDESTRUCTION

May 07

I AGREE I AM ONE AS WELL WHO IS A LEVEL 38 ALMOST LVL 39 MAXED OUT EVERYTHING THEY ALSO RESET ME I WILL JOIN THE BOYCOTT

youssef tlili

Apr 09 Tunis, Tunis

hi kixeye i am not cheating and you suspend my lvl 16 i love my lvl and this game war commander i need with my life
Your User ID is: 28088620 and thanks :cry

2 0 Reply
doasido

Apr 04 Minneapolis, Minnesota

There is a group in game called HS they group up and take over sectors for no reason. Most of them have *** program downloads.
They need to be looked at and if they are hacking they need to be banned from game, because most all players play by the rules, not fair that other players get away with on playing by the rules.

Concerned

Apr 01 Palm Bay, Florida

Has anyone that was banned unfairly, Seriously looked into getting a Class action lawsuit against KIXEYE?

khaled

Mar 07

hi kixeye iam not cheater and you suspend my lvl 36 ilove my lvl and this game war commander i need with my life
please help me :cry

name

Feb 12

Your War Commander account has been suspended
You have been banned for cheating.
If you have any questions regarding this please
go to support.kixeye.com/mail and submit a support ticket. Make sure to give us your user ID (2465100)

Jeff

Jan 08

hello everyone i want just to report this player.

in lvl26 he have all the high lvl toons..
and in one click he just bubble my base..

KurDishHacK
708 (before battle)
User ID: 28528683
Main Base: 443,199

sector 190..
Thanks!

Feroz

Dec 19, 2013 Toronto, Ontario

I was banned for similar reason for posting in their forum unit spam that happening in game. I have to agree with you this game is a scam design to make enough and they don't care about anything else. Let me tell this is no longer strategy game but game of spam unit.

navi prahardhani

Dec 13, 2013 Jakarta, Jakarta

kepada kixeye lakukan suspended disektor 103 karena memakai cheat engine 6.3 yaitu serdadu level 26 , yang nama fb nya randy satria , vannie , wcg gorontalo , dan rizk tolong kixeye

grant

Nov 26, 2013

I too am one of those player on war command that has been banned people are rude on the game they take your resources without permission and I have come to the point where I have become a bigot and gone insane because of all the b.s going on I recently got banned for calling women "whores" among other things

Rusty Nuts

Nov 19, 2013

HMM, interesting account of this firm's behavior. Especially today because I have tried to login to play tow of their game at 22:00 HRS PST and now at 22:17 HRS I received an attack notice that cabal was attacking my base etc so I thought OK maintenance done time to log in and see what is going on with this "siphoning" attack. Site is down for maintenance and yet I am under attack? Hmm, so clear cache, cleared cookies, cleared everything and even rebooted the system and no still no success. Took my laptop and tried to sign in and still the same message and can't log in. What's up with that?

For being banned I say you place a financial grievance through Face Book because they are legally and morally responsible to police anyone linking their accounts to Face Book.

sahandfazl

Nov 08, 2013

name warkommandar 1warkommandar sahandfazl

21183944

Oct 29, 2013

I was suspended my account by a young man he Bkhaddai Send me want to upgrade my weapon by gold Switch 2 went I do not know that this is illegal and I ask to restore my account can not return to the level 1 and start again I'll wait for more than 25 days I am now level 36more than a year and a half and I'm working on improving the game to become strong and today I find myself banned this is not fair I want to help in the return to the land of my Please help me on the return will not endure this I beg thee thanks ID (21183944) dane_000@hotmail.com : ????

21183944

Oct 29, 2013

Oct 28, 2013

anti-cheat

Sep 23, 2013

i just wonder why players with unlimited toons dont get banned... they claimed that they are using coin repair but with common sense even if u are very rich u dont spend more than $100 a day/3k a month in this game right? ... all of them claimed that they are rich and money is nothing to them, will n my opinion rich people value money more than anyone else, and they dont spend time in the internet playing warcommander, they are busy earning more money... its sad this is a very nice game and its getting destroyed by its own developer. players who deserve to be banned by cheating are still playing and guys that been attracted or accidentally use some glitch got banned.

Showing 1-20 of 82 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Kixeye.
Filing a new complaint about
×