Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

i m player in war commander game in dated 25 octobeer 2012 to till now in the date 25 feb 2013 kixeye suspended my account when i m play kixeye event red swarm wave 37 clear my game lvl 33 and in war commander and my war commander id is 14297754.kiseye suspended my account and say cheating is not tolerated i m not use any cheat.

i m submit a ticket in kixeye they reply me my account is not banned show i m play the war commander. but when i m open my account i m face same problem. i m registered player in kixeye side when i m open my game in kixeye side i m see my game status in few second then a message show me page not found errer 404 we cant find your page in our server. i m submitted again ticket in this problem but they cant give me a solid reply.

so plz do something and give my account back my war commander game id is 14297754.i m see all notification and activities in my email but cant able to play game.

Review about: Suspended Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kixeye - Unsuspended my War Commander Acct Kixeye "War Commander Account Been Banned Sir,i have been banned..not sure for what reason..i always buying coins from kixeye.. Since i’m been busy for real life i let my friend running my..." Read more Kixeye - Photo evidence of fellow players cheating for their own gain Kixeye "here is 2 photos of whats been done to me over at least 6-7 days,really unfair,i play the game fair but these others used me to gain xp and steal..." Read more Kixeye - I can't send ticket because i get banned in my account my usr ID 5457308 Kixeye "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..." Read more Kixeye - Finding sektor Kixeye "at least I want to know why I will not turn my profile semen my id:32322360 I never know what I'm going to her dead child myself how to play..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more Color By Pascale - No DELIVERY OF PRODUCT Color By Pascale "Ordered from them on 5/31/17 never received my product received order confirmation and delivery tracking information on 6/7/17. But have never received product and tracking information went to track nothing..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more