Kixeye - Account suspended

i m player in war commander game in dated 25 octobeer 2012 to till now in the date 25 feb 2013 kixeye suspended my account when i m play kixeye event red swarm wave 37 clear my game lvl 33 and in war commander and my war commander id is 14297754.kiseye suspended my account and say cheating is not tolerated i m not use any cheat.

i m submit a ticket in kixeye they reply me my account is not banned show i m play the war commander. but when i m open my account i m face same problem. i m registered player in kixeye side when i m open my game in kixeye side i m see my game status in few second then a message show me page not found errer 404 we cant find your page in our server. i m submitted again ticket in this problem but they cant give me a solid reply.

so plz do something and give my account back my war commander game id is 14297754.i m see all notification and activities in my email but cant able to play game.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kixeye. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Kixeye.
Filing a new complaint about