Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh

i m player in war commander game in dated 25 octobeer 2012 to till now in the date 25 feb 2013 kixeye suspended my account when i m play kixeye event red swarm wave 37 clear my game lvl 33 and in war commander and my war commander id is 14297754.kiseye suspended my account and say cheating is not tolerated i m not use any cheat.

i m submit a ticket in kixeye they reply me my account is not banned show i m play the war commander. but when i m open my account i m face same problem. i m registered player in kixeye side when i m open my game in kixeye side i m see my game status in few second then a message show me page not found errer 404 we cant find your page in our server. i m submitted again ticket in this problem but they cant give me a solid reply.

so plz do something and give my account back my war commander game id is 14297754.i m see all notification and activities in my email but cant able to play game.

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

Kixeye - I am forbidden without using *** Kixeye " am Brazilian , 32 years old, father of a family , playing War Commander for over 3 ½ years , and when I least expect'm banned, and still claim..." Read more Kixeye - I was banned for no reason. Kixeye "i was banned end i realy dont know why.i think someone sending a fals ticket,but kixeye job is to investigate first.kixeye stole one year from my for no reason,this is..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more Kixeye - War commander account suspended from any reason Kixeye " i have one problem with log in me account! kixeye team. suspend my acc without any reason,i invest a lot of money in this game as u can see in screenshots,day..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more