I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war commander), they can't provide me how my account was suspend, they are a cheat company, i would like them to refund me back my money, or unsuspended my account, this is a cheat company that cheat all my money.

they should stated why i'm suspended, anyway i would like them to refund my money back after i have spend so much on that cheating company game,i'm so pissed that they are not fair to every players, they engage their own employee that cheat and force us to buy gold from them, their team members clan called as (KT)

Review about: Kixeye Account.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

pissedthefukoff
Mountain View, California, United States #917514

Contact your card company and do a chargeback.

Kixeye scam in war commander Kixeye "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..." Read more Kixeye - Warcommander I got banned for no reson Kixeye "To whom it my consent I been Playing war commander for 2 years and I was chatting on kixeye forum to one of the employer name ERIC..." Read more  let's boycott kixeye Kixeye "there is a group on facebook called let's boycott kixeye because people are pissed off please check it out for anyone who plays BATTLE PIRATES I have started this group because ..." Read more Kixeye - Unsuspended my War Commander Acct Kixeye "War Commander Account Been Banned Sir,i have been banned..not sure for what reason..i always buying coins from kixeye.. Since i’m been busy for real life i let my friend running my..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more