Resolved
5.0

Update by user Jan 30, 2015

Hi kixeye

I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am using golds and did not used any cheat , So I really dont know why I got banned , So I need my account back ASAP Please

and i really didn't use any cheat in my account and u can see my payment and i cane bring to guys paper from my bank to see u how many i use money in this account.

thanks

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2015

Hi kixeye

thanks

khameesalsisi@gmail.com

phone (402)440-6881

lincoln,NE

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kixeye and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about kixeye account from Kixeye was want three years of my life back , but reviewer liked war commander. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kixeye.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Kixeye to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments