Kixeye - I can't send ticket because i get banned in my account my usr ID 5457308

81 of 290 Kixeye reviews

Update added by user Jan 30, 2015

Hi kixeye

I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am using golds and did not used any cheat , So I really dont know why I got banned , So I need my account back ASAP Please

and i really didn't use any cheat in my account and u can see my payment and i cane bring to guys paper from my bank to see u how many i use money in this account.

thanks

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2015

Hi kixeye

thanks

khameesalsisi@gmail.com

phone (402)440-6881

lincoln,NE

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • War commander
  • What I disliked
    • Want three years of my life back

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Online Game Account
Review category
Entertainment
review #588828 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kixeye? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
81 of 290 Kixeye reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.