i got band after i hit a cheater and sent ticket in to kixeye and i spent money on my game every time. just makes me sick you report a cheater and the player who spends money gets band.ive got paypal involved to as i want my account back are my money from the day i first started 4 yrs ago. and now i cant send kixeye emails are anything.they have cut all communcation with my self so now i feel like ive been robbed off my money as i thought i pay money to play a game and they took it off me.the only cheats here are kixeye for taking accounts off people for spending our hard earn cash on this game.im in a group now to boycott this game so people will stop spending there hard earn cash on it until kixeye sorts there game out.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "want my account back" as the author lost $106. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kixeye and uploaded a picture. He best about kixeye war commander from Kixeye was nice game and i can make a good friends from all the world. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kixeye.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Kixeye to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments