Kixeye - I got banned and i was lvl 55 and they didnt give any proof so i dont know what i did to get banned!!!!

205 of 290 Kixeye reviews

i dont know why they i got banned and when i asked them for a proof they said they cant tell me!!!

i need to know what exactly i did to get banned, and they said that my account will never come back....thats suck coz i spent more than 1 year on this game and i love it and they just took all what i did in 1 second without telling me why!!!

i told them that if i did something wrong i can pay gold for it but i need to know what i did ....but their answer was that they will no longer be able to respond to support tickets from or about this account.

thats not fair at all...plz help me if u can and thanx....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
205 of 290 Kixeye reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 03, 2015 #1029385

as I have, I do not understand how kixeye work, many games I play him, wasting my time, my money, and all, but I got banned, there is no apparent reason from kixeye. I would like an explanation of why a player who normally banned, while those using the ***, cheat, still rampant in your server,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Kixeye. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kixeye.
Filing a new complaint about
×