Let me start by saying how disappointing I am with Kixeye (kixeye.com) and Facebook. Around a week ago I logged into Facebook to find I was missing 550 Facebook credits. After a bit of searching I found it had says I purchased something using the application Battle Pirates. I don't even use the *** thing :(

I contacted Kixeye who turns out to be a game website and they inform me that yes i had used the FB credits to buy some in game ship and I would be able to receive a refund.

They suggested I ask my kids, That is very *** considering I have no kids and I live alone.

I contact Facebook again to report this site as thieves and fraudsters but they too don't care . Seems Kixeye and Facebook have a nice little scam going on.

With Millions of Facebook users I wonder how much these companies are making ripping people off.

To one and all I say be VERY wary of Kixeye and always keep track of your Facebook credits. After all they're real money.

I have submitted also complaint to the consumer affairs and the online fraud squad.

I hope they are more help.

Julie Clements.

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

Kixeye are *** *** thief, we will peruse to sue them in court house.

California, United States #904710

Also, angry myself...i played a game for about 2 weeks spent over $100 dollars and now it keeps crashing...

they suck!

They take all the money and dont care and ban accounts lets get rid of them !!!Theives!!

i was playing war commander and thought game was glitching when all missiles started to unlock and then got banned last week and yesterday my son account did the same and i hurry up and sent a ticket in and it got banned to its like look at the bases that are way hooked up at lvl 25 and tell me im cheating kixeye are jokes

Detroit, Michigan, United States #835083

i just got a banned from kixeye for cheating .... so they say i dont know how to cheat or what to do i spent over $200 in the past few years on this game and they are not listening to me or giving me my account back

Sunshine, Victoria County, Trinidad And Tobago #709073

ppl spend real money on f/b games,,,, suckers.

heres a link to more folks they are ripping off in the game...http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KIXEYE/San-Francisco-California-94104/KIXEYE-Kixkey-battle-pirates-They-accused-me-of-cheating-and-banned-me-for-no-reason-San-955622

to KRULL Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States #1267442

ya ever tried calling these criminals, i just did ,and they say all messages are automatically deleted, i have spent thousands over 5 years, kixeye are criminals ,and should be in prison

Vevay, Indiana, United States #608171

I've had the same issue with the game.For almost a month everytime I logged in I was missing credits when I contacted them with dates and amounts they claim that I was doing "instant repairs" I don't do instant repairs because my largest fleet only takes a couple of hours to repair so I set it to repair and do something else for the time.

Why would I do instant repair and log off instead of still playing the game? Long story short you most likely will never get your credits back, I've yet to find one person who has. I even told them during my complaint that I am not the only one that I know of who has complained about this and everybody can't be wrong. Their response was "yes they are wrong".

What a wonderful company steal our hard earned money then call us the liars when we call foul.:(

this game took the money off my actual cc for a upgrade i did not purchase and when i contacted them in a calm way they refused so there about 2 get a very rude phone call and if they dont cooperate they well see my loyer :(

to james Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #707279

I call *** on this one.. LOL you cant spell and u can use a cc for upgrade unless u buy the coins using credit card.. wow!