I was a lvl 54 in battle pirates, I never cheated in anyway, on 1 morning I started up my game and my account was suspended, and the accusing me of cheating, so I ask for proof of this, only answer I got was " we don't reveal how we did it " the reset my base to a pre-made lvl 36, the only thing I got from them where a fleet of seawolfs and 1 fleet of hammerheads, all mini raid prizes are gone and so all blue prints, only got 4 incompleet bp from them, totaly unable to do something during the last raid. other friends got banned as well with no showed proof, the started to fight against it, but kix sad this "this is our final decision if we feel like it we do this, and we don't need to explain our self to you " What kixeye thinks, the above the law?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Battle Pirates Game
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..."
- "I was a lvl 54 in battle pirates, I never cheated in anyway, on 1 morning I started up my game and my account was suspended, and the accusing me..."
- "Too many problems to list them all, but the bigger issues were: 1. Sticking to their own schedule. 2. Fulfilling their own Scope of Work (our contract). 3. ..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."