Maaseik, Limburg

I was a lvl 54 in battle pirates, I never cheated in anyway, on 1 morning I started up my game and my account was suspended, and the accusing me of cheating, so I ask for proof of this, only answer I got was " we don't reveal how we did it " the reset my base to a pre-made lvl 36, the only thing I got from them where a fleet of seawolfs and 1 fleet of hammerheads, all mini raid prizes are gone and so all blue prints, only got 4 incompleet bp from them, totaly unable to do something during the last raid. other friends got banned as well with no showed proof, the started to fight against it, but kix sad this "this is our final decision if we feel like it we do this, and we don't need to explain our self to you " What kixeye thinks, the above the law?

Review about: Battle Pirates Game.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kixeye Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

What can you do
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #708935

Well they still making money that's for sure.

evil company always flourish no matter what they do.

(reminds me of USA attacking iraq saying they found WMD)

(huge war deficit)

The ceo of kixeye is definitely laughing as there is nothing you, me or even the law can do to them expect GOD.

i am lv 60 play around 3 yrs.

3 yrs of time consuming gone down the drain

common template for answering

-----------------------------------------------------

It has recently come to our attention that there has been cheating detected on your account in Battle Pirates, and your account has been suspended. I have reviewed the ban issued to your account and it has been determined to be correct. Please note that you are responsible for what happens on your account - if you shared your account information with somebody else and they cheated on your account, this is still considered cheating.

As we have determined that we will not be reopening this account, we must consider this matter closed, and will no longer be able to respond to support tickets from or about this account.

Good luck out there!

Matt

This should address your issue. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Arrogant ?

sarcastic ?

put salt on your wounds ? remarks

you be the judge