I was a lvl 54 in battle pirates, I never cheated in anyway, on 1 morning I started up my game and my account was suspended, and the accusing me of cheating, so I ask for proof of this, only answer I got was " we don't reveal how we did it " the reset my base to a pre-made lvl 36, the only thing I got from them where a fleet of seawolfs and 1 fleet of hammerheads, all mini raid prizes are gone and so all blue prints, only got 4 incompleet bp from them, totaly unable to do something during the last raid. other friends got banned as well with no showed proof, the started to fight against it, but kix sad this "this is our final decision if we feel like it we do this, and we don't need to explain our self to you " What kixeye thinks, the above the law?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Battle Pirates Game
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "here is 2 photos of whats been done to me over at least 6-7 days,really unfair,i play the game fair but these others used me to gain xp and steal..."
- "I was a lvl 54 in battle pirates, I never cheated in anyway, on 1 morning I started up my game and my account was suspended, and the accusing me..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."