here is 2 photos of whats been done to me over at least 6-7 days,really unfair,i play the game fair but these others used me to gain xp and steal all my other resources as well as not letting me advance i retribution event,these cheat found an easy way of moving up the list to receiving item because of their way of cheating,i would like to be reimbursed as they have almost depleted my resouces so much i cannot fix anything,still to this minute 5:32 thursday morning they are still leaving me no other option but to report them as its went on long enough,this is a game i like to play but never had anything like this happen.these louts are taking over the game and dont care about other players,i would like my resourses back from them then move away to another sector,please help me,yours faithfully john merrilees sector 159

This person wrote the review because of "war commander cheats" of kixeye war comander video game from Kixeye and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kixeye to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most war commander and was a great war game. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kixeye for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments