100% full Not resolved

Complaint submitted to Better Business Bureau!This rating is a lie.

Related: Kixeye - War Commander

It's horse ***! A+ ? REALLY? Played their game War Commander for 3 years, got over a slump, was winning and now myself and 1000s of others are stuck in loading sector.

I'm seriously interested in filing a lawsuit for the value of my account base. Kixeye has made 1 statement about the issue in regards to a recent game update and claims "COLD SERVER SYMPTOMS". HORSE ***!

Kixeye is about to start getting an angry mob at their place of business if they won't fix this issue. I love WC but after spending 3 years building my base and earning everything through tough game play, it's all blocked out because the game won't load and here it is in the middle of a shadow ops phase where I had the chance to win valuable prizes.

I think they did this on purpose. They charge a minimum of $50 for customer support. This is a dirty gaming company. They are incompetent and have screwed 1000s of people out of their money.

Don't buy WC gold and don't support their dirty dealings.

This company needs to be sued or forced to shut its doors.You spend 3 years working on something and then have some *** ruin the game so you can't play it anymore and tell me how you feel!

Review about: Kixeye War Commander.

I liked: Was a great war game.

I didn't like: Game will not load, No customer support unless you pay for it.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kixeye Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $10000
Preferred solution Fix my account or give me restitution for the value of my level 42 account.

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

Georgetown, Kentucky, United States #1114100

Agreed.First I could not log in for 6 weeks and now half the game is broken for me.

Customer service is a joke and they don't even read your comments half the time, but simply put in some copy/paste irrelevant statement that doesn't even make sense.

They won't refund your money or spend any time fixing your issues.It is ridiculous.