Kixeye - SUCK!

28 of 290 Kixeye reviews

Complaint submitted to Better Business Bureau!This rating is a lie.

It's horse ***! A+ ? REALLY? Played their game War Commander for 3 years, got over a slump, was winning and now myself and 1000s of others are stuck in loading sector.

I'm seriously interested in filing a lawsuit for the value of my account base. Kixeye has made 1 statement about the issue in regards to a recent game update and claims "COLD SERVER SYMPTOMS". HORSE ***!

Kixeye is about to start getting an angry mob at their place of business if they won't fix this issue. I love WC but after spending 3 years building my base and earning everything through tough game play, it's all blocked out because the game won't load and here it is in the middle of a shadow ops phase where I had the chance to win valuable prizes.

I think they did this on purpose. They charge a minimum of $50 for customer support. This is a dirty gaming company. They are incompetent and have screwed 1000s of people out of their money.

Don't buy WC gold and don't support their dirty dealings.

This company needs to be sued or forced to shut its doors.You spend 3 years working on something and then have some *** ruin the game so you can't play it anymore and tell me how you feel!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Was a great war game
  • What I disliked
    • Game will not load
    • No customer support unless you pay for it

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Fix my account or give me restitution for the value of my level 42 account.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Kixeye War Commander
Review category
Entertainment
review #788774 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kixeye? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
28 of 290 Kixeye reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 18 #1114100 Georgetown, Kentucky, United States

Agreed. First I could not log in for 6 weeks and now half the game is broken for me. Customer service is a joke and they don't even read your comments half the time, but simply put in some copy/paste irrelevant statement that doesn't even make sense. They won't refund your money or spend any time fixing your issues. It is ridiculous.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.