1.9K views

My account was suspended/banned by Kixeye from the War Commander game on Facebook, since Dec. 26, 2012, and so far they have not yet provided a reason for their action, apart from a general and untrue accusation that my account was engaged in cheating/hacking.

In the automated email they sent as a reply to my support ticket they said that they could not reveal how they detect cheating because that would enable the person who might develop “such tools” to avoid their security. However, they ought to be able to reveal what type of cheating/hacking specifically I am being accused of as I cannot possibly defend myself if I don’t even know what the charges are. In response to my support ticket they say that their decision is final and that I should stop trying to contact them for the same case again, which is why I am filing this complaint with you now.

I have never cheated, nor have I developed or otherwise made use of any hacks or third party programs in the game. If Kixeye has any evidence whatsoever, they should be able to show it.

User ID 1690576

Comments

please help me...

My acount banned :( :(

My : 30501764

Nickname : Marcelina

level : 53

Please help me...

"I PLAY WAR COMMANDER. MY USER ID: 24407663.

I WAS BANNED AND IT SAID I CHEATED. I NEVER CHEATED. EVERY UPGRADE I WAITED FOR THE EXACT TIME OR I USE MONEY(COINS), ALL MY RESOURCES WAS FOUND ON FORTRESSES OR BASES I ATTACKED , I GOT THORIUM FROM DEPOSITS I CAPTURED OR FROM PLAYERS I ATTACKED, OK, SO I NEVER CHEATED. WHY DID YOU BAN ME?

PLUS I ADDED MONEY AND STILL HAD COINS I HAD LEFT. UNBAN ME AND REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK. YOU ARE THE CHEATERS KIXEYE.... I AM SURE KIXEYE HAS ALL THE INFO OF EVERY PLAYER AND THEY CAN SEE EVERYTHING TOOK TIME TO UPGRADE , OK........." You haters.........

War Commander ( KIXEYE ) is garbage.

We who all get banned is because we all whipped " KIXEYE TEAM DEVELOPERS " *ss in the game. Kixeye is all Pure haters, cheaters, and just all real losers...

Kirkuk, Kirkuk, Iraq #845680

please help me war commander band please open Your User ID is: 26309157

User ID is: 24757538 this my id plzzzzzzzzzz help me .. :(

19555130 this my id plzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzz

ID (25754525)

Warba, Minnesota, United States #749346

hy my War Commander account has been suspended?

I can't open my War Commander .

Please help me to open my War Commander.

My user ID(22983235)

pleaze help me :) wisemxman@yahoo.com

Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan #715713

how to unsuspend a war commander account help i am not cheater plz i loce war commander

I had a hacker attack my facebook account and access my warcommander account witout my permission. later kixeye banned me from the game for cheating. within the game I was fighting with a player who said he hacked my account. this same player and his allies later wrote support tickets and said I was cheating.

so the sequence goes like this: they *** me, cheat, and then accuse me of cheating.

all of this could have been prevented if facebook or kixeye had better security. I complained several times, that I was being hacked and nobody did anything.

last but not least. before this game was a beta, it was a game owned by a different company. when I signed up to use the game I accepted a contract agreement, when the game became a beta, I was still under the original agreement. (EULA). this does not benifit kixeye because they are obligated by law to honor the original terms of the agreement. "UNLESS" they find a reason to close my account, for something "I" did to violate the original contract. "what's to keep kixeye staff from hacking my account or making false accusations to void my original EULA"?

if I had money for a lawyer I would sue kixeye

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #602939

i will raise my petition in the game war commander on facebook, this game should be remove in facebook..

no good bad influence for children..

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #599621

well you not cheating or hacker and why they banned your account?

or you lie?

please tell the truth don't lie to everyone that what you pay for hacker! :grin

bbeaucoeur
Calais, Nord-Pas-De-Calais, France #595746

War Commander Account Suspended

me to guys my account are suspended for no rason,

KIXEYE need enemy he will have :( if he accepte the account and we replay it's good , if no he will have the impossible

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan #590356

what is this?

account suspended this is not a way to susupend accounts for any hacking or reaching high lvl if this goes continues i think kixeye go down please open the suspend accounts pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................................................. :(

Sfax, Sfax, Tunisia #588372

War Commander Account Suspended

I got 6 accounts suspended for no reason all what it says that i'm cheating while i didn't even do anything :/

Every time i create an account i get suspended and every time i try to send report about my problem i get the same Answer from their answer Machine.

so i'm sick of waiting and trying and bagging Kixeye's answer Machine for no reason and all what i got is banned i've got some great cheats for WAR COMMANDER's game so far.

i never tried to be a cheater in War commander but since they say i'm cheating let me show them the real cheats so i be a real cheater and deserve the suspending.

So i need everyone to Focus !! over here

if anyone needs some Cheating lessons:-

Maxing & Unlocking Weapons,, Fast Build ,, ONLY !!

No fast Unites and Repairing

1st. I'm not responsible about ur second account suspending ! so please lets not be Kids and cry over an account because we all now how to create new accounts in here very well.

2nd. Add me: Addy1000@yahoo.com or send me ur Skype name so i add u, and we chat about it.

3rd. I speak more than one language: English, Arabic, Kurdish and Assyrian. In perfectly.

4th. I wont accept any adds sorry but i don't add friends over internet i like ma list to be only for ma real friends.

Here u go now if u want to get ur level back in War Commander i'm giving u all the opportunity for it.

Its a real *** ! so when u try and get everything i want u to come back over here and post that u got the idea. Not asking for thanks word but to prove for others that the thing worked as well with u.

Forward this message on all pages in Facebook and tell friends and people who got suspended in War Commander's game about it and lets revenge from Kixeye's company because we all got suspended for no reason so even if u got suspended again don't give up and make new account and start again !

Thanks.

Assyrian Killer.

to ***yrian Killer Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan #590360

hmmmmmmmmmmm me to frnds i think if they dont open our accounts we have to fight with kixeye = = = = = = if kixeye dont open my account i play new game called kixeye doWN :p

to ***yrian Killer Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia #749931