1.8K views

My account was suspended/banned by Kixeye from the War Commander game on Facebook, since Dec.26, 2012, and so far they have not yet provided a reason for their action, apart from a general and untrue accusation that my account was engaged in cheating/hacking.

In the automated email they sent as a reply to my support ticket they said that they could not reveal how they detect cheating because that would enable the person who might develop “such tools” to avoid their security. However, they ought to be able to reveal what type of cheating/hacking specifically I am being accused of as I cannot possibly defend myself if I don’t even know what the charges are. In response to my support ticket they say that their decision is final and that I should stop trying to contact them for the same case again, which is why I am filing this complaint with you now.

I have never cheated, nor have I developed or otherwise made use of any hacks or third party programs in the game.If Kixeye has any evidence whatsoever, they should be able to show it.

User ID 1690576

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

please help me...

My acount banned :( :(

My : 30501764

Nickname : Marcelina

level : 53

Please help me...

"I PLAY WAR COMMANDER.MY USER ID: 24407663.

I WAS BANNED AND IT SAID I CHEATED. I NEVER CHEATED. EVERY UPGRADE I WAITED FOR THE EXACT TIME OR I USE MONEY(COINS), ALL MY RESOURCES WAS FOUND ON FORTRESSES OR BASES I ATTACKED , I GOT THORIUM FROM DEPOSITS I CAPTURED OR FROM PLAYERS I ATTACKED, OK, SO I NEVER CHEATED. WHY DID YOU BAN ME?

PLUS I ADDED MONEY AND STILL HAD COINS I HAD LEFT. UNBAN ME AND REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK. YOU ARE THE CHEATERS KIXEYE.... I AM SURE KIXEYE HAS ALL THE INFO OF EVERY PLAYER AND THEY CAN SEE EVERYTHING TOOK TIME TO UPGRADE , OK........." You haters.........

War Commander ( KIXEYE ) is garbage.

We who all get banned is because we all whipped " KIXEYE TEAM DEVELOPERS " *ss in the game.Kixeye is all Pure haters, cheaters, and just all real losers...

Kirkuk, Kirkuk, Iraq #845680

please help me war commander band please open Your User ID is: 26309157

User ID is: 24757538 this my id plzzzzzzzzzz help me .. :(

19555130 this my id plzzzzzzzzzz help me plzzz

ID (25754525)

Warba, Minnesota, United States #749346

hy my War Commander account has been suspended?

I can't open my War Commander .

Please help me to open my War Commander.

My user ID(22983235)

pleaze help me :) wisemxman@yahoo.com

Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan #715713

how to unsuspend a war commander account help i am not cheater plz i loce war commander

I had a hacker attack my facebook account and access my warcommander account witout my permission. later kixeye banned me from the game for cheating. within the game I was fighting with a player who said he hacked my account. this same player and his allies later wrote support tickets and said I was cheating.

so the sequence goes like this: they *** me, cheat, and then accuse me of cheating.

all of this could have been prevented if facebook or kixeye had better security. I complained several times, that I was being hacked and nobody did anything.

last but not least. before this game was a beta, it was a game owned by a different company. when I signed up to use the game I accepted a contract agreement, when the game became a beta, I was still under the original agreement. (EULA). this does not benifit kixeye because they are obligated by law to honor the original terms of the agreement. "UNLESS" they find a reason to close my account, for something "I" did to violate the original contract. "what's to keep kixeye staff from hacking my account or making false accusations to void my original EULA"?

if I had money for a lawyer I would sue kixeye

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #602939

i will raise my petition in the game war commander on facebook, this game should be remove in facebook..

no good bad influence for children..