Featured Not resolved

Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000 on this game and till this day i still have over then 500 gold in my account.and i know ppl they bend sending report to you guys saying that i am cheating but im not u can check my account and all the gold that i been useing ..

so please return my account back to me because i put what ever money that i have ... please give my account back .. thank you... User ID is: 8370326 ..

my name in the game ANMAR-IQ ..LVL 41 please please Give me my account back

Review about: War Commander.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kixeye Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $7000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

ana232

This is a great opportunity to get rid of your addiction.Everything happens for some reason.

You can be doing so much more productive activity for your future.

With $7,000 you can pay yourself a course in public speech, or learn how to fly a helicopter, look for Silverhawk or Upper Limit schools.Instead of fantasy live your live in real action.

Kixeye - War commander account suspended from any reason Kixeye " i have one problem with log in me account! kixeye team. suspend my acc without any reason,i invest a lot of money in this game as u can see in screenshots,day..." Read more Kixeye Account Review Kixeye "Kixeye banned my account for no reason i have spend a lot of my money yet they banned me so please kixeye i really need my account ASAP please thank..." Read more Kixeye - Unsuspended my War Commander Acct Kixeye "War Commander Account Been Banned Sir,i have been banned..not sure for what reason..i always buying coins from kixeye.. Since i’m been busy for real life i let my friend running my..." Read more Kixeye - I am forbidden without using *** Kixeye " am Brazilian , 32 years old, father of a family , playing War Commander for over 3 ½ years , and when I least expect'm banned, and still claim..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more