Kixeye - WHY IM I BANNDED in the War Commander

Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000 on this game and till this day i still have over then 500 gold in my account.and i know ppl they bend sending report to you guys saying that i am cheating but im not u can check my account and all the gold that i been useing ..

so please return my account back to me because i put what ever money that i have ... please give my account back .. thank you... User ID is: 8370326 ..

my name in the game ANMAR-IQ ..LVL 41 please please Give me my account back

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
War Commander
Review category
review #482249 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Kixeye? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 14, 2015 #984523

This is a great opportunity to get rid of your addiction. Everything happens for some reason. You can be doing so much more productive activity for your future. With $7,000 you can pay yourself a course in public speech, or learn how to fly a helicopter, look for Silverhawk or Upper Limit schools. Instead of fantasy live your live in real action.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.