i play war commander from kixeye on facebook.i am a devoted player that doesn't have to spend money to play but i do to support kixeye and well yeah for my benifit as well.

i spend at least $40 a week on this online game. because i love to play and hate down time from game when i do get to play. so this in turn helps keep both of us happy. except for the fact that during this most recent event i can't even access the game.

i even went so far as to rent a room at a local establishment. to be able to play tonight because my service provider is having problems til tomorrow.

spent $70 on a room and another $20 in facebook credits just to play this event that i can't get into.so heck yes i am a pissed consumer.

Had an Experience with Kixeye?

Comments

Why are you people so *** loyal. If they supend my account or I can't get access "ADIOS AMIGOS". They're a bunch of *** artists and fraudsters because by definition a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent.